Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Phones.....

Why... Why are phones soooo necessary anymore?  

Who the heck came up with this bright idea to put the internet into the thing you call people from, and then encase it with a glass screen??  UGH!  

Anyway... I never had a single problem with my iPhone 4.  Then I got the 5s.... and I replaced that screen- TWICE.  Then it broke a 3rd time.  Yes, I had a glass protector on the front and it was in an otterbox.   JUNK.  Not only did the screen break, but the stupid phone was bent.  BENT.  How does a phone bend?  UGH.  I'm not hard on them, I promise.   Anyway, I had to get another new phone.  So this time I opted for the iPhone 6.  And thank goodness for reviewing- because I didn't have to pay for tempered glass screen protectors or for cases!    Here are a few reviews for your enjoyment!


TEMPERED GLASS SCREEN PROTECTORS:


CASES:




No comments:

Post a Comment