Saturday, August 29, 2015

Fashion Show, Gymnasts, Olympians. Say what???????

The P&G Championships were 2 weeks ago, here in good ole Indiana.  I went round and round and round about getting tickets and finally decided not to.  Why should H miss 2 of the 3 first days of school just to go watch gymnastics??  Why should we spend that money??  Never again will I second guess myself.

There is some serious truth behind "Sometimes money is better spent on experiences and memories, than on stuff."

H got this seriously AWESOME opportunity to model leotards in the 6th Annual GK Fashion Show. Sure, lets try, see if she gets picked.   Say what??  She was chosen!  25 girls total, and shes one of them!  WHAT THE WHAT?!?!?!?!  Is this really happening?

Let me tell you.  I've seen my fair amount of fun, crazy, exciting, memorable things in my day.  But this... this was more.   I am so glad I got to let her have this opportunity.  I am so happy.  We got to meet Olympians Samantha Peszek, Carly Patterson, the entire men's Team Hilton,  And then... then we met Bela Karolyi!   YES!  Bela Karolyi!!   Talk about making your heart flutter!

I won't bombard you with all of the pictures, but I'll add a few.





No comments:

Post a Comment