Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kroger Comforts Diapers review



As you know, I'm an agent for BzzAgent.com. I get products to try and spread the word. First I need to say, some of you may think I always say the product is great- even if I don't like it. However, if you look back you can tell that I HATED the Kroger Frozen pizza I tried. I don't lie. Anywho.... I recently got another bzzcampaign for Comforts diapers and got some free wipes and diapers. I actually love the price compared to Huggies. After trying the Comforts diapers for 3 weeks, I conclude that overall they are good. They did a great job with soaking up the wetness. We didn't have any leaky diapers or "blow-outs". However, they are just a little too rough to get 5 stars. I do believe they could be a little softer. But overall, they are 4 stars and I would recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment