Thursday, January 5, 2012



I recently had an opportunity to be a part of another bzz campaign for BzzAgent. Remember, they sent me coupons to try some free products and spread the word. I was a part of the Kroger's Private Selection® Frozen Foods campaign. I got coupon for free appetizer, pizza, and dessert. I chose the Pepperoni Mergherita pizza, the Southwest Chicken trumpets for the appetizer and the creme puffs for dessert. The chicken trumpets were rather dry and bland with not too much filling. The pizza was burnt on the outside and soggy, super watery-soggy in the middle. The only thing that was good were the vanilla creme puffs- which I did return to the store to buy another box because they were so good. All in all, my review- stay away from the appetizer and pizza and stick with the desserts. Happy tasting, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment